Friday, June 25, 2010


This is a new concept idea for my 16 page signature type specimen book. It is the cover and it uses the words "Inspiration, Motivation, Beauty & Love" that I had posted previously as a type block along with my swipe images. I chose some of the fonts more carefully and spent more time playing with the type. It follows the mood of my first swipe project more closely, with the feeling of romance, pastel, nature, whimsical, fantasy and feminine.

I will continue to work on the rest of the pages this weekend. All feedback is appreciated.

Laura

2 comments:

  1. like this direction better.

    seems your playing more with the typography and relying less on solid shapes to create drama in your composition.

    good.

    let's see the rest.

    remember to design as spreads.

    hard to match if you haven't done it that way from the get go.

    love.

    g.

    ReplyDelete